Ms. Kringstein has represented clients in U.S. district courts, in the U.S. Supreme Court, before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB), before the International Trade Commission (ITC), and in arbitrations before panels proceeding under JAMS and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
Before joining Desmarais LLP, Ms. Kringstein spent 18 months clerking for Chief Judge Stark in the District of Delaware. Prior to her clerkship, she was an associate in the Intellectual Property Litigation Group in the New York office of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP.
- Associate, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, New York, NY, 2014-2018
Clerk & Government Experience
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Leonard P. Stark, United States District Court for the District of Delaware, 2018-2019
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Supreme Court