Alyssa has experience with all aspects of patent litigation from pre-litigation strategic planning through trial and Federal Circuit appeal. Alyssa also has experience counseling clients in patent portfolio assessment, due diligence, and international patent enforcement strategy.
In 2017, Alyssa was recognized as a New York “Rising Star” in Intellectual Property Litigation by Super Lawyers magazine.
Prior to practicing law, Alyssa was a strategy consultant for pharmaceutical companies at Computer Sciences Corporation. She also has experience working with a market research firm catering to hedge fund and institutional investors covering pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and dental markets.
- Associate, Fitzpatrick Cella Harper & Scinto, New York, NY, 2011-2014
- Associate, Sidley Austin LLP, New York, NY, 2014-2019
Clerk & Government Experience
- Summer Legal Intern, Health and Human Services, Departmental Appeals Board, 2009
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit