Richard Cowell's practice focuses on patent infringement and related litigation spanning a wide range of technologies including medical devices, semiconductor fabrication, flash memory, automotive and consumer products, and computer hardware and software. Mr. Cowell has represented clients before the ITC, U.S. District Courts, and U.S. Court of Appeals. Before joining Desmarais LLP, Mr. Cowell was an associate at Kenyon & Kenyon LLP.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star in Intellectual Property Litigation (2016)
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star in Intellectual Property Litigation (2015)