Mr. Hohenthaner's extensive patent infringement litigation experience includes representing clients of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to individual inventors. He handles all aspects of both the assertion and defense of these actions, including pre-filing investigations, strategic counseling, cost-effective discovery strategies, Markman and summary judgment hearings, settlement negotiations, and trial.
In connection with these and other cases, Mr. Hohenthaner has appeared before federal courts in New York, Delaware, Texas, California, North Carolina, Florida, and Virginia.
- Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP, New York, New York, 2004-2011
- Associate, Kirkland & Ellis LLP, New York, New York, 2000-2004
- Associate, Morgan & Finnegan, LLP, New York, New York, 1998-2000
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Owners Association