Austin Ginnings practices intellectual property litigation, with an emphasis on patent litigation in federal courts, the U.S. International Trade Commission, and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. Austin has represented and counseled clients (including plaintiffs and defendants) in disputes relating to consumer electronic devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology products, and computer software. Before joining Desmarais LLP, Austin was an associate at Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto.
- Associate, Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper, and Scinto, New York, New York, 2011-2016
- Technical Advisor/Patent Agent, Baker Botts, LLP, 2007-2008
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, 2014
Clerk & Government Experience
- Law Clerk, United States International Trade Commission, Office of the Commissioner Deanna Okun, 2009-2011